Re: Coelophysis/Rioarribasaurus

A very fine analysis.

I, too, find the GR material to be similar to _Syntarsus rhodesiensis_.
Greg Paul also seems to have reached the same conclusion, since
he synonymized Coelophysis and Syntarsus in his book _Predatory
Dinosaurs of the World_.  As this book was published prior to the
creation of Rioarribasaurus, he was clearly basing this conclusion
on the GR series.

When more data comes out I will indeed probably decide to make
Riorribasaurus a junior synonym of Syntarsus.  I am just taking
it slowly, since several papers are said to be "in press".

The peace of God be with you.