Re: Channel Islands

Have you been watching the whole thread? One of us said that the bison
were there before the paleo-Indians. Who is correct?
        I'll be eager to heaR ABOUT THE GEOLOGY OF aNACAPA. Damn caps
lock! I have none of the folios, just bathymetric charts. And thanks.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 44 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (954) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania