Bakker threads

OK I think the "lets dump on Bob Bakker" threads have gone on long enough.
Obviously people have strong opinions of Bob Bakker, but I don't consider
this an appropriate forum for experssing then - especially since Bob Bakker
is not here to defend himself.

I will no longer consider messages about Bob Bakker unless they are more on
topic (or you pay me lots of money).

Chris

it was all downhill from there.