Other dino footage

Steve et al,
        If I am not wrong, a huge amount of footage in every movie ends up
on the cutting room floor. I wonder how we could get some or all of the
discarded foortage from Jurassic Park together in a short "documentary"
with the excellent animations and models from the movie? I would probably
pay to see it just to see some more ideas about my favorite critters and
how some think they looked.
        BTW the Dinosaur thing on Disdcovery was very disappointing. I
guess the extinction thread will have to continue. I missed last nite
making up grades for my Intro to Oceanography class. Did it get into
animations of the Cambrian seas?

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 44 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (954) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania