Re: Featherless _Mononykus_?

The conclusion that feathers should be left off of Mononykus becasue they
have not been found is insane. Why? BECAUSE NO SKIN OF ANY KIND HAS BEEN
FOUND ON MONONYKUS!!!! The proposed logic would leave most of us artists
drawing dinos with exposed muscles! Actually, since muscle are not often
found on dinosaurs, we should illustrate only the skeletons!

Mononykus is extremely avian, far more so than Archaeopteryx (I have access
to data that proves this). Feathers are entirely plausible for the creature.

GSPaul