Re: And now for something completely different <joke>

>OK, this is a bit off the subject of dinosaurs, but my brother in the army
>passed it along to me, and I thought the group would enjoy it.
>     On the subject of dinosaurs, though, am I the ONLY person who thought
>the Phil Currie show about Tyrannosaurus was good?  (Except for that dork
>and his emus...)

Not at all.  I thought it was good.  But put back in a certain interview and
the whole Theropoda cladogram, and it would have been great...

(Nice to see Kirk Johnson (old classmate) and Steve Gatsey (Mr. M.
Caudofemoralis longus) getting some airtime.)

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661

"There are some who call me...  Tim."