Re: Ultimate T-Rex

Betty and all,
        It occurred to me as I read your last post that we have some
extraordinary folks in this group. Some post their affiliation, address,
etc but others are almost total mystery to us. Would it be unreasonable
for each poster and lurker who has not included a signature with that info
to put a one time list so we could communicate by snailmail, by calling
when in town, etc.
        I would certainly have called Betty when I was in Escondido for
the Human Powered Submarine Races and tried to visit if she was at all
willing. I'll bet her studio is worth the whole trip.
        My sig, below, was to avert flames from new divers, full of p...
and vinegar, when something I said about scuba diving did not fit with
what their instructor had just told them, but it has resulted in some very
interesting posts and phone calls. Just a thought.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 44 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (954) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania