Signing In....

Someone asked for those without automatic sign-offs that list
their affiliations provide them for the record.

My name is Stephen V Cole. I'm a registered professional engineer
(civil construction, military construction) although now I work as
a military intelligence analyst for a company that publishes a military
intelligence newsletter. I also design wargames, having more than
150 published titles and two national awards for that.

The company I work for (Tiger Publications, P O Box 8759,
Amarillo, TX 79114) is starting a dinosaur newsletter titled
DINOSAUR DISCOVERIES with the first issue scheduled for July.
In theory, the DD newsletter will include "everything" new found
about dinosaurs and other Mesozoic creatures.

I was at Dinofest along with my wife Leanna (who is the boss
of the company).