Re: asteroids and dinosaurs

On 25-Apr-96 21:11:51, Tompaleo said:

 T> Until we find a skeleton that shows some indication of being crushed by
 T> something  or buried alive by impact affected material,  one can only
 T> speculate about direct impact casualties.

I have wondered why there isn't a large number of fossils at the time of the
extinction. If it was a catastrophic die-off, I would think the number of
remains would be much greater.

  ('}       Royan Webb  bandr@globaldialog.com     {')
  / )        Budgies Only List. Email for info     ( \
 / /             Adventure Central RPGBBS           \ \
/ " http://www.globaldialog.com/AdventureCentral/    " \