Re: Ultimate T-Rex

On Thu, 25 Apr 1996, Ray McAllister wrote:

>         It occurred to me as I read your last post that we have some
> extraordinary folks in this group. Some post their affiliation, address,
> etc but others are almost total mystery to us. Would it be unreasonable
> for each poster and lurker who has not included a signature with that info
> to put a one time list so we could communicate by snailmail, by calling
> when in town, etc.

You all know my regular .sig, which includes my address at school:

Nick Pharris
Pacific Lutheran University
Tacoma, WA, USA 98447
(206)535-8206  [only through May 19]
PharriNJ@PLU.edu

or I can be reached (often more reliably, particularly during the summer) at
home:

416 Carlyon Ave SE
Olympia, WA, USA 98501-3411
(360)352-2519