Appreciation

I appreciate the several list members who have added a sig so I/we can
tell who they are and where threy are located. At least in my case this
makes some of you a lot more real and tells me more about how much
credence to give to your posts (oh my, that did not come out quite right),
but thanks a lot. Hope some others like the additional information.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 44 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (954) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania