NAPC-96 Washington, June 1996

Is anyone on the list going to the North American Paleontology Conference
in Washington this June?

I am, and wouldn't mind getting together (providing you do not mind being
seen with an invertebrate palaeontologist!)

We could get a Tom Holtz cheersquad together :-)

Chris

it was all downhill from there.