Re: Sig . Lines

>On Thu, 25 Apr 1996, Ray McAllister wrote:
>
>>         It occurred to me as I read your last post that we have some
>> extraordinary folks in this group. Some post their affiliation, address,
>> etc but others are almost total mystery to us. Would it be unreasonable
>> for each poster and lurker who has not included a signature with that info
>> to put a one time list so we could communicate by snailmail, by calling
>> when in town, etc.

Here's my bio...

Thomas R. Lipka
Electronic Signal Technician,  City of Baltimore, Dept. of Transportation.
AAS in Physical Science
Undergrad at Towson State University
Geology Major/Paleontology Minor (Hence the Tag line)

Current Projects
1) Study of the Lower Cretaceous Arundel Facies of Maryland
2) Impact related studies esp. the K-T . Related research in the Devonian
(F-F) of western Md.

Address:
2733 Kildaire Drive
Baltimore, Md. 21234