Re: Sig . Lines

Ray McAllisterwrites;

>         It occurred to me as I read your last post that we have some
> extraordinary folks in this group. Some post their affiliation, address,
> etc but others are almost total mystery to us. Would it be unreasonable
> for each poster and lurker who has not included a signature with that info
> to put a one time list so we could communicate by snailmail, by calling
> when in town, etc.

Okay, here's mine:

School (applicable for one more month):

206 Prucha Hall
University of Wisconsin
River Falls, WI 54022
(715) 425-4434

Home:

215 Dejon Court
Woodbury, MN 55125
(612) 739-4888

My credentials:
        -Geology major; minors in biology and music (yes, you read that right)
        -Graduating in three weeks (after a rather lengthy undergraduate career)
        -Still looking for a graduate school to call my own, hoping to
specialize in ceratopians

Hope this is useful.

Rob

***
"What sad times are these when passing ruffians can say 'Nee' at will to
old ladies!"
                -MPATHG