Re: NAPC-96 Washington, June 1996

>Is anyone on the list going to the North American Paleontology Conference
>in Washington this June?
>
>I am, and wouldn't mind getting together (providing you do not mind being
>seen with an invertebrate palaeontologist!)
>
>We could get a Tom Holtz cheersquad together :-)

Please!!

(For those who don't know, I'm running the Jurassic Park symposium: a
combined morning of recent advances in dinosaurian diversity & biogeography
and of preserved biomolecules in the fossil record.  Tuesday June 10 morning).

Also, have the squad meet the next morning for Jim Clark's Dinosaurs in the
Public Eye symposium: it will feature most of the "heavy hitters" of dinosaur
research.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661

"There are some who call me...  Tim."