Gratitude, unlimited

I just received in the mail an absolutely EXQUISITE cast of the foot of
a small dinosaur (maybe a little ornithopod?) or bird.  Unfortunately, there
was no letter or anything else to identify who had sent it to me.  It is
postmarked out of Littlerock, CA 93543.  If one of you folks on the list
is responsible for this boon, please identify yourself so that I can
slobber all over myself with disgusting displays of obsequious gratitute--
and maybe find out more about the provenance of the specimen.

                  Jim Farlow