Re: A DINOSAUROLOGIST'S DREAM [notice of a new project]

Dear Sir,

I am eager to view this prodigious project.  I have enjoyed your
contributions to this list and have come to respect your opinions (though I
may not always agree with them).  Please send me the information you
mentioned in your message.

Van Smith

At 08:34 PM 4/29/96 -0400, Dinogeorge@aol.com wrote:
>Because my projects often have the unfortunate tendency to become bogged down
>in reviews, rewrites, and microediting, I held off posting this notification
>about my newest publishing venture until the galleys were actually finished
>and ready to print. This past weekend, I put the final touches on the first
>installment, and it's going to press this week (all 49 pages of it!).

Van Smith
vksmith@ix.netcom.com