<<I've encountered a selection of genera that mean nothing to me, and any
info on them at all would be appreciated. Between 1993 and 1995, Nessov
created
_Kuszholia_ and _Platanavis_. I suspect that these are Mesozoic birds, but
knowing of the quality of most of Nessov's taxa I doubt if they'll prove
spectacular. Nessov also named a new pterosaur: _Bennettazhia_. Ref? Could
this name hint at an azdarchid assignment?>>

By complete coincidence, I happed to post Dinosaur Genera List corrections
#50 today, which includes info about Nessov's 1992 paper in which he names
_Kuszholia mengi_ and _Platanavis nana_ (and also the new species but not new
genus _Zhyraornis logunovi_). The reference is available through our pal
Tracy:

Nessov, L. A., 1992. "Obzor mestonakhozhdenii ostatkov ptits Mesozoya I
Paleogena SSSR i opisaniye novikh nakhodok [Review of localities and remains
of Mesozoic and Paleogene birds of the USSR and the description of new
findings]," Russkii Ornitologicheskii Zhurnal [Russian Journal of
Ornithology] 1(1): 7-50.

_Bennettazhia_ is Nessov's new genus for _Pteranodon oregonensis_, which he
considered an azhdarchid (as you surmised). Tracy has the reference,
naturally; the name is created in a footnote, faunal list, or caption in one
of Nessov's pterosaur-bird papers.

IBEROMESORNIS

<<I have Sanz and Bonaparte's paper on _Iberomesornis_, but I don't recall
them creating the order Iberomesornithiformes for it. Perhaps I'm mistaken..
if not, is this done elsewhere? The Order is used in The Zoological Record
listing.>>

It's in their paper, on the very first page. You're talking about the paper
in the LACM bird symposium volume, yes? Honoring Pierce Brodkorb?