Re: Sig file & more

On Mon, 29 Apr 1996, Roger A. Stephenson wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Ray McAllister asked us to include a little more than just our names and
> e-mail adds.
>
> Here's my data:
>
> Roger A. Stephenson
.et cetera...

Well, I didn't realize we had to give our whole FBI dossier!  However,
I'm not one to pass up an opportunity to talk about myself, so if anyone is
interested:

IBM user
Lutheran (ELCA)
full-time college student--considering major in math and/or linguistics
amateur paleozoologist, linguist, and taxonomist
basically liberal politically
unmarried
born 3/15/77 in Olympia, Washington
6' 2" or so, ~250 lbs.  Brown hair, blue eyes.
1/2 Norwegian, 1/8 Danish, 1/8 low German, 1/4 English, Scotch-Irish,
Swiss, and other European mish-mash
genealogy buff (in case the above didn't tip you off)

Gosh, I hope that guy who's been stalking me isn't on the list!

Later!

Nick Pharris
Pacific Lutheran University