[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Re: Sig file & more
At 02:58 AM 4/30/96 -0400, Nicholas J. Pharris wrote:
>Well, I didn't realize we had to give our whole FBI dossier! However,
>I'm not one to pass up an opportunity to talk about myself, so if anyone is
ahhh, what the heck.
* clone user, have taught on the Mac, have used UNIX, Atari, PPC
* agnostic theist
* full-time bum, albeit a highly educated one <sigh>
* dinosaur enthusiast and keeper of Dinosauria On-Line, interested in history
and just about everything else under the sun (I'm good at everything but
great at nothing)
* libertarian Republican (and I kick puppies too!)
* happily divorced (no chillens)
* born 2/9/68 in Columbus, OH
* 6' or so, ~200 lbs. Blonde hair, blue eyes.
* 100% American mutt. My family has been in North America since 1642 and
has so intrabred that I can't claim any Old World ethnicity. I am very much
an ethnic American.
** Dinosauria On-Line. Home of THE DINOSTORE ** "Those who trade a **
** (for all your Dinosaur product needs), ** little freedom for a **
** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology, ** little security will soon **
** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Omnipedia. ** find they have none of **
** http://www.dinosauria.com ** either." -- Jeff Poling **