Re: Sig file & more

At 02:58 AM 4/30/96 -0400, Nicholas J. Pharris wrote:
>Well, I didn't realize we had to give our whole FBI dossier!  However,
>I'm not one to pass up an opportunity to talk about myself, so if anyone is
>interested:

   ahhh, what the heck.

* clone user, have taught on the Mac, have used UNIX, Atari, PPC
* agnostic theist
* full-time bum, albeit a highly educated one <sigh>
* dinosaur enthusiast and keeper of Dinosauria On-Line, interested in history
  and just about everything else under the sun (I'm good at everything but
  great at nothing)
* libertarian Republican (and I kick puppies too!)
* happily divorced (no chillens)
* born 2/9/68 in Columbus, OH
* 6' or so, ~200 lbs.  Blonde hair, blue eyes.
* 100% American mutt.  My family has been in North America since 1642 and
  has so intrabred that I can't claim any Old World ethnicity.  I am very much
  an ethnic American.

** (for all your Dinosaur product needs),    ** little freedom for a      **
** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology,  ** little security will soon **
** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Omnipedia.  ** find they have none of    **
** http://www.dinosauria.com                 ** either." -- Jeff Poling   **