Book citation request

        Hi everybody.  I have a request for postings that have a book
citations:  Please include the Library of Congress Cataloging In
Publication (CIP, or "sip") number found with the publication data inside
the book.  This is the call-numbering regime used by my library for
shelving and to request books from other libraries.  (The ISBN number is
only good for people looking to _buy_ a book, something I will not do until
I have examined it beforehand, and my library, at least, cannot or will not
cross-reference.)
        There is a standard recognizable pattern for these numbers, in case
you aren't familiar with them.  (And for dinosaur/paleontology books they
almost always start with QE862.)  An example would be

                 THE DINOSAURIA  QE862.D5.D513

Thanks.

        T.A. Curtis                         E-mail: muriel29@wavenet.com
        13980 Lyons Valley Road
        Jamul, CA  91935-2024   USA         Telephone: 619.669.1801