rebbachisaurus

I'm looking for visual reference material on the sauropod rebbachisaurus,
from the early cretaceous of Morocco.  I need photographs or drawings of
the specimens or any possible reconstructions of the skeleton, as I have to
paint this critter for a book I'm illustrating.  In particular, if anyone
knows of anywhere I can find information about the configuration of the
very tall neural spines on the dorsal vertebra, I would appreciate it.  I
would also be happy to use textual descriptive information from any papers
that may have been written about this animal besides Lavocat 1954, and
Lapparent 1960a.

Thanks in advance for your help.  Bob Walters