Re: JP - Frog DNA

At 07:44 PM 7/30/96 -0400, George Olshevsky wrote:

>Birds are also archosaurs, and more closely related to all dinosaurs than are
>any crocs. The crocs (and other thecodontians) diverged from the dino-bird
>lineage earlier than the various dinosaur groups.

What about lizards like the Tuatara? I'm curious...

ZooLady
Chaco Chicken: Good People, Good Food.  :  Self-medication is the spice
                                        :  of life!  ...More pink ones,
        XX     XX                       :  please...
          X   X                         :
           X X                          :  "Wooof!  Nursie!  I like it firm
"Do you think I'm spooky?"              :  and fruity!  Am I glad to see you,
           X X                          :  or did I just put a CANOE in my
          X   X                         :  pocket?"
        XX     XX                       :