Nebraska sites

 I am planning a trip to Ashfall Fossil beds in Western Nebraska and I was
wondering if anyone had been there and/or had an opinion of the place.
Also..can anyone recomend other sites to see in Nebraska? You can e-mail me
directly if you wish.
                Thanks!

ZooLady
(yes, I share this address!)
Chaco Chicken: Good People, Good Food.  :  Self-medication is the spice
                                        :  of life!  ...More pink ones,
        XX     XX                       :  please...
          X   X                         :
           X X                          :  "Wooof!  Nursie!  I like it firm
"Do you think I'm spooky?"              :  and fruity!  Am I glad to see you,
           X X                          :  or did I just put a CANOE in my
          X   X                         :  pocket?"
        XX     XX                       :