Re: EARLY BIRD FROM SPAIN

        I have already aplogized to Mr. Perez Moreno and I should now
tell everyone else that I was only following my ususal policy of speaking
before thinking thoroughly, being careless with what I say and how I say
it, and possessing more in the way of opinion rather than information.
On e-mail, I tend to be mmuch more careless with what I say, and I was
disrespectful with what I said, especially that I have not yet read the
paper on Eoalulavis.
        thank you,
        Nick Longrich