Dinosaur finds in Iowa?

I was looking at an article in the Omaha World-Herald, Saturday, Aug.3,
1996.
Article: Iowans Think They've Found Dinosaur Eggs
It quotes: A number of dinosaur bones have been discovered in Iowa, most
of them in the central and western parts of the state where rocks dating
back to the Cretaceous and Jurassic time periods are more common.

Question: Has there been dinosaur fossils found in Iowa?
          If so what and where?

About the "eggs"...I think from what is shown on the photo...they have 2
sandstone concretions (not eggs).  But it got them in the papers.

---John Schneiderman (dino@revelation.unomaha.edu)