Giganotosaurus and Epanterias

Here are two questions re: those sexy supercarnivores:

1) Was Giganotosaurus an "overgrown" Allosaur like Carcharodontosaurus, with
the same slender, slashing teeth and large, long-clawed forearms?  Or was it
more like a Tyrannosaurid, with an apparently crushing, trauma-inducing bite
and vestigial forelimbs?  How do we say which of the supercarnivores was "the
largest" when our evidence is the remains of a few carcasses which are, in
fact, substantially similar in size?  Was Giganotosaurus as pea-brained as
Carcharodontosaurus?

2) Epanterias or not?  'Nuff said.

Any info appreciated.

Daspletosaurus@msn.com