Herbivores strike back; Horner: more friendly theropods?

1) Can anyone enlighten me as to whether any wounds to theropod skeletons were
demonstrably caused by a would-be feeding event in which the herbivore
"victim" asserted itself to be no such thing?

2) What does Jack Horner think of our new friends Giganotosaurus and
Carcharodontosaurus?  Surely, if the railroad spike-toothed tyrannosaurids
were clean-up crew, the steak knife-toothed carcharodontosaurids were even
better at waiting for hundreds of pounds of meat to fall dead in front of
them.  Has he opined?

Daspletosaurus@msn.com
"Lord, I was born a ramblin' pachycephalosaur . . ."