Re: GREAT WHOPPER HORNED DINOSAURS?

Greg Paul wrote:

 > The oversize feet Friesen implies would be the greatest whooper feet
 > ever in a large animal, to the point of extreme improbability.

True, the extremity of the situation makes some other explanation
more likely.

Personally I would tend to favor underprints at present.

 > Besides, hippo feet are not much larger than those of rhinos of
 > similar size.

But I do believe that hippos are more swimmers than waders, so they
do not quite belong to the group of large-footed forms I was thinking
of.

The peace of God be with you.