Re: Crater may reveal how dinosaurs became extinct [joke, sort of -- MR]

Norm King wrote:

> So there you have it: attention-getting headlines, followed by
> controversy--a good formula for a successful news show.

    Which is why I'm releived that no one else on this list can tune
into Melbourne, Florida, television tonight to watch me make a fool of
myself regarding my skepticism about Martian "fossils."

                                             -= Tuck =-
                                          tuckr@digital.net
    | Visit the Astronaut Memorial Planetarium & Observatory            |
    |Web Page at http://www.brevard.cc.fl.us/~planet/                   |