Re: MARTIAN PALEOBIOLOGISTS - NYET! (from Stan Friesen)

Sender: Stan Friesen  <swf@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM>
Subject: Re: MARTIAN PALEOBIOLOGISTS - NYET!

 From: GSP1954@aol.com
 > Of course, the insane expense of actually sending hairless apes to Mars will
 > probably forclose this option anyway.

In 5 to 10 years this option will no longer be nearly as expensive as
it now is.  There are at least two, if not three projects currently
being pursued that will dramatically cut launch costs (which is
about half of the cost).

P.S.  If there ever WAS life on Mars, I am betting there still is.
Life can be tenacious.

The peace of God be with you.