info needed

To all:

I am looking for access to micromanipulation equipment that will allow me,
or with the assistance of a technician, allow us to pluck out a fossilized
cell from a sectioned fossil in acrylate plastic.  The manipulator needs to
accomodate a microscalpel and a very small needle. Magnification needs to be
400 to 600 X.  I have to chip away at the plastic to remove this cell.

I live in Columbus, OH and have posted this message at OSU, but anywhere in
the eastern part of the US would be OK.  I appreciate any leads that anyone
can give me. Thanking you in advance...
Chip Pretzman
Dept. of Molecular Genetics
The Ohio State University