My Grade 9 Science Fair Project: E-mail address for the ROM

I  managed earlier to find an e-mail address on the Internet for the Royal
Ontario Museum but it was a general address that failed to produce a response.

Does anyone have a specific contact there who might be able to help with
vocalizations of hadrosaurs or with hearing by theropods?

[ Since you never responded to me, I don't know if you were able to
  contact David Weishampel.  I just looked for his e-mail address.  It
  is (or at least was):  dweisham@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu   -- MR P.S.
  I still don't like using the list this way... ]

Thanks,

Della Drury