Dinosaur top 10

So far we have 17 individuals who have submitted their list of favorite
dinosaurs, but I know that there are more "lurkers" who have not.

If you have not sent your list, let me repeat what I am doing...

I am asking individuals to list (13) favorite Dinosaur genera, of which
there are currently 799 genera to choose from.  From your list and from
the list of many others, the top (10) Dinosaurs will be picked.  The
results will be posted before Christmas.

Thanks,
John Schneiderman

send your list to:  dino@revelation.unomaha.edu