Re: Black Hills and Sue case

Jeff Poling wrote:

>    Does anybody happen to have the text of the opinion of the Eigth Circuit
> Court of Appeals in Black Hills Institute v. South Dakota School of Mines
> and Technology, 12 F.3d 737 (Eighth Circuit 1993)?

Nope, but I could get in lickety split off of Lexis if you'd like it
(free to high-powered lawyer-types like me!).   I could even attach it to
an e-mail to Mickey if enough people care to see it (and, Mickey, there
are no copyright issues concerning dissemination of case law).

Anyone else interested?  If not, I'll just send to Jeff Poling.

Larry