How many complete dinosaur skeletons?

I have been working as a volunteer at the California Academy of Sciences in San
Francisco as a volunteer with the Jurassic Park exhibit. Last week a kid hit me
with the first question for which I didn't have an answer. I am hoping someone
on this list can help me out.

How many complete dinosaur skeletons have been found world-wide?

[ If by "complete" they meant 100% of the bones of an individual were
  found I strongly suspect that answer is zero! :-) I'll leave the
  better answers for others.  -- MR ]

-- Ralph Miller rwm@gbabcock.vip.best.com