RE: Extinction

    To whom this may concern, I am a student in search of information on
the extinction of dinosaurs.  I am really interested in a mathmatical
formula in which it contains some type of proof of how long it took or
what was the probability of the dinosaurs dying and the other animals
living to what if the dinosaurs lived and the other animals died. Another
mathematical could deal with the asteriod and how long it took to effect
the death of the dinosaurs. Any type of mathematical formula that has to
deal with the extinction of the dinosaurs will do. Please help!!!!!!

                        Sending thanks in advance,

                                Nicole Butts