Re: New Web Site

On Mon, 9 Dec 1996, Jerry D. Harris wrote:

> Hi Everyone -
>
>         Just a quick (dino related!) note:  I just found a new web-site,
> concerning a new exhibit in Kansas City which covers early dinosaur art and
> papers.  You can see a part of it on the web at:
>
> http://www.lhl.lib.mo.us/pubserv/hos/dino/welcome.htm

This is a good website.  I recommend it to you.  Also the printed catalog
which they made up for this exhibit in interesting and certainly worth the
tiny sum of $12. which they asked for it.  Jane D.

Only 12 days until Winter Solstice.
Here are your choices for today's pithy tags:
If a bus stops at a bus station, a train stops at a train station, and I
have a work station on my desk, what does this mean?
Vegetarians eat vegetables,  what do humanitarians eat?
btw,  do witches have spell checkers?

Jane P. Davidson PhD
University of Nevada Reno
fax 702-784-6655