Supercarnivore Models

I have two questions concerning several new resin sculptures of
the largest theropods, produced by Saurian Studios:

1) the Theropods are Giganotosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus,
Acrocanthosaurus, Spinosaurus, and Epanterias.  Can accurate sculptures
be made of all of these theropods?  In other words, will any of these
sculptures be necessarily inaccurate (or the product of pure conjecture)?

2) if any of you have actually seen the kits on the back cover of the
most recent Prehistoric Times, do they actually look accurate?  To my
uncritical eye, they look superb, but I'd appreciate any opinions.

BTW, if anyone is interested in contacting Saurian or Prehistoric Times,
e-mail me for addresses or phone numbers (I don't know if Mickey wants
this site to run quasi-commercials -- Mickey, please feel free to edit
away "brand names" if you want without need to contact me first; the
critical appraisal of the list denizens is what I'm after).

[ Tasteful (i.e. not hyped too much) commercial endorsements
  particularly by disinterested parties seem to be received here with
  universal appreciation.  As long as you're not advertising fossils
  for sale I'm highly unlikely to squelch you. -- MR ]

Thanks,
Larry Dunn
dunn1@mail.idt.net