Re: Fossil Ownership

Hi folks,

An economic paleontologist delurking here.  I think we should be very
careful with legislation dealing with ALL fossils.  If not we would
wind up restricting my access to the billions of coccolith and
foraminfera specimens that come up with the cuttings in every oil well
we drill.  That would be rather silly don't you think?

Mike
|      Michael J. Styzen               Phone: (504) 588-4308            |
|      Shell Offshore Inc.             Room:  OSS-1808

|      P.O. Box 61933                  Email: mstyzen@shellus.com       |
|      New Orleans LA  70161                                            |