The Incredible Flying Madagascarian Sickle-claw

To all:

I have heard about some air-borne dromaeosaur from Madagascar ... sounds MOST
interesting.  However, I don't know diddly-squat about it!  Does anyone have
some more info on this guy?

Speaking of Madagascar, at SVP 96 (to which I attended) there was a
presentation showing how the "pachycephalosaurian" skull dome of
_Majungatholus_ actually belongs to _Majungasaurus_!  Any thoughts?

Rachel Clark

"I don't have a super-complex scientific vocabulary like the rest of you
people.  So sue me."