Re: MORE DINOSAUR ENERGETICS

G. Paul wrote:

> When Jones says that "currently, the only evidence that is functionally
> linked to metabolism..........is the presence or absence of (RT)" he is
> stating an unsubstantiated opinion.

Though I don't always agree with Mr. Paul (and almost universally disagree
with his brusqueness), I can't agree with him more on this subject.  The
presence or absence of RTs bears no more weight that limb posture (no pun
intended), bone histology, predator/prey ratios, etc.  Furthermore, if Mr.
Paul's accusations of poor science are true, then I find it very
disturbing.  Such premature conjecture is more appropriately material for
this list and not national publication.

V.