Re: The Incredible Flying Madagascarian Sickle-claw

At 01:01 AM 12/14/96 -0500, Rachel Clark wrote:

>I have heard about some air-borne dromaeosaur from Madagascar ... sounds MOST
>interesting.  However, I don't know diddly-squat about it!  Does anyone have
>some more info on this guy?
>
>Speaking of Madagascar, at SVP 96 (to which I attended) there was a
>presentation showing how the "pachycephalosaurian" skull dome of
>_Majungatholus_ actually belongs to _Majungasaurus_!  Any thoughts?

Patience, people, patience.

If people aren't willing to wait for further information, I guess we'll have
to stop leaking info to the net...  :-)

Don't worry: when the time comes, you will hear a LOT more about these
topics.  If you aren't hearing anything about them, it is because the
analyses are NOT finished and NOT published (yet).

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661

        --O.C. Marsh, Vice Presidential Address, AAAS, August 30, 1877