Ok, I think we've had enough on private/public...

I've given a lot of latitude to the issues surrounding private
ownership of fossils because the topic is of major importance to many
aspects of paleontology, both dinosaur and other.  However, the topic
appears to be taking over the list, so although it's generally been
discussed at a more congenial level than I anticipated, I still feel a
need to clamp it down.  If people want to continue the discussion, I
recommend they try to find (or create) another forum.

I still have a lot of unread messages; I'll probably accept any that I
currently have pertaining to this topic, but after that I'm going to
start rejecting them if they continue coming in.

--
Mickey Rowe     (mrowe@indiana.edu)