DON GLUT'S DINOSAURS: THE ENCYCLOPEDIA

Despite my previous statement, based on information from Don himself, my
recent attempt to order DINOSAURS: THE ENCYCLOPEDIA at Border's was
canceled because the title has not yet been published. The publisher
ostensibly expects it to be out in February '97. Sorry if I got anybody
worked up in anticipation. Blame Don. Better yet, blame the publisher
(McFarland Publishing Co., Inc.). Give them a call. Write them a letter.
Email them.

Brian Franczak (franczak@ntplx.net)