Meteorite in Central America

I read on MSN about a week ago that a meteor had just struck a rural
section of Honduras leaving a 165 foot crater, started forest fires, burned
acres of crops, and, of course, scared the crap out of everybody in the
area.  I have been puzzled because I have not heard anything more in the
media about this and I am wondering how widely this incident is known.

I realize this is not directly related to dinosaurs, but I thought it might
be of interest to many on this list since we spend so much time talking
about such things.

Van Smith
vksmith@dwx.com
Watch _Babylon 5_.