Chicago albertosaur

Since the list is a little slow at the moment, I'll venture to ask a
question which has been nagging me for a while.

I've heard from a reliable source (yes, this is a rumor) that a
tyrannosaur skeleton on display in the Chicago Field Museum and
labelled _Albertosaurus libratus_ is to be redescribed (and renamed)
as a new genus of tyrannosaurid.  Bob Bakker and Phil Currie (I also
heard) are involved.  There's even a proposed name for this new genus
(my lips are sealed - but if it's true there's gonna be a lot of
gnashing of teeth out there).

Can anyone confirm or deny, or even elaborate?

Tim Williams