Lists

This topic has come up on a few post's, about haveing a list of names
of prehistoric animals.

I have for the past 15 years been makeing up such a list, of all the
Mesozic and Paleozoic tetrapods. EVERYTHING I could get my hands on,
dinosaurs, pterosaurs, 'thecodont's, amphibians, amniotes, synapsids,
mammals, etc.

For example

Genus: Megalancosaurus CALZAVARA, MUSICO & WILD, 1980

Species: preonensis CALZAVARA, MUSICO & WILD, 1980

Holotype: GP/1769 MFSN (Museo Friulano di Storia Naturale-Udine, Italy)

Locality: Near Casolare Torsulis in Preone Valley,-Ampezzo, Friuli,
Italy.

Horizon: "Dolomia di Forni"-Norian, Late Triassic..

Material: Skull and lower jaws, cervical vertebrae, scapula, humerii,
ulnae, radii, manii.

Referred material:

= Drepanosaurus unguicaudatus PINNA 1980 Juvenile specimens, not
holotype specimen.

Locality: Val Bruciata, near Zogo, Bergamo, Lombardy, North Italy.

Horizon: Zorzino Limestone Formation, Norian, Late Triassic.

Museo Brembano di Scienze Naturali, San Pellegrino, Bergamo, MBSN 26:
Immature specimen 1: Incomplete skeleton.

MFSN 1801: Immature specimen 2: Incomplete skeleton.

RENESTO, 1994

Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra, Universita degli Studi, Milano, P
11 24:

Locality: Zogno in the Bergamo Prealps, Lombardy, Northern Italy.

Horizon: Zorzino Limestone Formation, Norian, Late Triassic.

Material: Incomplete skeleton.

Some day I hope to have them published, looseleaf would be the best.

Any takers?

Tracy