ACTIVE, SOCIAL ANIMALS

> At least everyone agrees that dinosaurs were active, homeothermic,
> sophisticated animals, and that complex social behaviour was not unusual.
> Tony Canning

You're kidding right? I know people who have work in progress disputing evidence
of social, active behaviour in dinosaurs. In fact, there's a fair number of
palaeontologists/zoologists who, in a kind of Bakkerian back-lash, are
emphasising the point that dinosaurs were inactive, poikilothermic,
unsophisticated animals, in which complex social behaviour was unusual.
Assertion of the extreme no doubt, but perhaps they're trying to make a point?

I'm not saying they're *right* mind you. I somehow can't see 1000 centrosaurs
milling around as individuals by sheer chance.

This sentence does not have eight words in it.

DARREN NAISH