Re: Campanian question

Who knows. Right now, I consider it most likely that the origin of the
"Campanian explosion" is the accessibility and productivity of Judith River
and Edmonton strata.

I can't agree on this. (sorry)

Looking at the Campanian holotypes in Asia i see the same increase in
diversity as in North America. There is an increase in diversity in the
Asian Campanian of  more than 250 %. My holotype count of the Campanian
gives an almost equal count (Asia wins) in those two continents.

With regards
Fred Bervoets
fb@nrc.nl